A LITTLE BIT ABOUT BFT TRAINERS:
Body Fit Training Trainers are the face of our business. They are an integral part of each and everything we do and are critical to the growth of our member base from making members feel welcome the moment they step into our studio, to motivating, inspiring and guiding them through our 50-minute workouts, to playing an active role in recruiting new members and retaining our existing ones.
A WORD OR TWO ABOUT BFT CLAYTON:
BFT Clayton is one of the newest franchisees in the BFT network. In the first three months of trading, we have managed to create a strong and loyal community of members that is constantly growing. We have established ourselves as a gym with a coaching staff of the highest standards. We are here to learn, teach and lead. We are an all-inclusive community that places high value on honesty, openness, receptiveness to new ideas and methods, and willingness to gain new knowledge as well as share your own. You are not just starting a new role, you are joining a family.
At BFT Clayton you will be working alongside superstar coaches that take their work seriously but at the same time keep the vibe of our studio relaxed and enjoyable for everyone. You will assist and lead the classes. You will provide superior coaching and guidance on various body movements in our strength and conditioning program.
This is a part-time role (15-20hr/week) that will transition into a full-time role as our club grows.
HOW ABOUT SOME BENEFITS:
We want you to be happy coming to work at BFT Clayton so you will have an attractive remuneration package tailored to your experience and knowledge. You will receive monthly cash incentives when the team achieves predetermined KPI targets. You will undergo regular upskilling and specialisation workshops to broaden your knowledge.
SOMETHING ABOUT YOU:
- You have a minimum Cert IV in Fitness
- You have extensive knowledge of strength and conditioning training
- You have a good understanding of anatomy and body movement patterns
- You are flexible and willing to step outside the bounds of the role to provide exceptional customer service
- You have a passion to educate others on the health advantages of regular exercise
- You have the ability to break down and simplify your understanding of fitness so those that don’t have the same level of knowledge can clearly understand you
- You are willing to go above and beyond to help our members achieve sustainable long term lifestyle changes
- You are honest and genuine in your dealings
- You are compassionate
- You are approachable
- You listen with purpose
- You are always ready to learn
How to Apply:
Apply now and become a part of something different, something better.
Submit your CV and Cover Letter via the 'Apply' button.