3 WAYS to find your next fitness job with HealthyPeople...
1. APPLY TO ADVERTISED ROLES
Use the OPEN SEARCH tab to find jobs by location, job category and/or keyword.
Once you're registered, we'll also let you know about any jobs that come up in your area. It's a great way to stay in touch with what sort of opportunities are happening in your area.
Do you need help with your applications? We have a range of articles on our blog to help you with writing cover letters, CVs and interviews. If you have any specific questions not answered there, you're welcome to get in touch.
2. PROMOTE YOURSELF TO EMPLOYERS
Not all jobs are advertised.
Often employers want the right person to appear, as if by magic. This is where we come in.
Get yourself in front of local fitness employers instantly!
- Find a job more easily - don't just look for jobs, give your next job a chance to find you.
- Avoid the competition - when employers approach you, you avoid the normal competition of job applications.
- More opportunities - Job ads are often a last resort for employers, they'll approach candidates directly first.
- Potential for multiple offers - It won't always happen, but when it does, it's never a bad thing.
- Build more connections - The more employers you talk to, the greater the chance for a successful career.
Find out more about how it works here.
If you have any questions about getting this started, please get in touch.
3. APPLY TO EMPLOYER PROFILES
Reach out to employers directly.
When logged in, head to the EMPLOYERS tab to see any employers in your area with an active profile. Similarly, when searching for jobs by location, you'll see a button in the upper right that will reveal all employers in that area with a profile. While these employers may not be actively advertising (it's expensive) they are always interested in hearing from dedicated candidates. Use the APPLY NOW link to send in your application.
If you need any help, please get in touch.
Here's what others are saying about our service...