Anytime Fitness clubs in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne have opportunities for motivated fitness professionals looking to further their careers. Personal Trainer roles are available in Anytime Fitness Lilydale, Croydon, Ringwood, Ringwood North, Mitcham, Box Hill, Heidelberg, Oakleigh, Chelsea, Caulfield and Coburg.
To support you in becoming a successful PT, we go above and beyond your expectations with Australia’s most comprehensive PT/Coach onboarding program that sets you up for success followed by regular development workshops and mentoring sessions.
Take the next step in your fitness journey with Anytime Fitness and see how you can build a highly successful, long-term business that you will love by applying today!
What you get with us
- Access to the largest, most comprehensive Personal Training on-boarding program in Australia. The onboarding program provides you with the knowledge and skills to which you cannot fail as a PT.
- Access to development sessions in local clubs and online (at least 50 development sessions per year)
- Access to ongoing support with industry professionals including a Development Coordinator with over 10 years of experience in the fitness industry and company co-directors with a combined total of over 30 years of experience
- No rent to pay until week 8
- Access to the PTCA on-boarding program (over 15 hours worth of initial training before you get started as a PT)
- On-going business coaching
- Personalised mentoring via Regional Fitness Managers, State Development Coordinators and Head Coaches
- Personalised career progression plan (for the right individual)
- Cert III/IV in Fitness qualified (or currently studying/planning on studying)
- Willingness to grow and learn
- First aid (can be obtained prior to starting)
- CPR (can be obtained prior to starting)
- Insurance (can be obtained prior to starting)
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.