Fusion By Fernwood
Brand New Studio Opening soon in Richmond.
ABOUT FERNWOOD FITNESS
The Fernwood Fitness Group has become synonymous with women's health and fitness in Australia and is renowned for its excellent customer service, premier facilities and special female touches. With over 70 clubs in every state and territory of Australia, it is recognised as the leader in women's health and fitness in Australia
WHAT IS FERNWOOD FUSION?
Fusion is a brand-new concept for women offering Reformer Pilates, Mat Pilates, Yoga, Barre, Our signature class-FusionX and Meditation. These specialty programs will be housed in our premium boutique studio, made to service and welcome women on their health, wellness and fitness journeys.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- This will start with a 6-week pre-sales campaign while the studios are being built with an opportunity to continue on once the facility is open.
- We would love to hear from an experienced sales gun who is HIGHLY motivated, confident and passionate to join us as a Studio Sales Co-Ordinator
- The primary role is to motivate prospective women to get started on achieving their Health, Fitness and Wellness goals.
- This will be on an initial 6-week contract and hours will be approximately 20 hours a week (negotiable)
This exciting role will require you to
- Be the face of our pre-sale stand in various local locations, spreading the word to all women about the fantastic soon to be open Fusion studios
- Business to business connections
- Make phone calls and book appointments from our many incoming enquiries
- Motivate and inspire women to get started on our amazing Pre-Sale offer
- Build and retain the membership base once we open
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A passionate and dynamic small team environment where you will enjoy working towards individual and studio targets.
- The satisfaction of being part of something new and having a massive impact on women's lives.
- Be recognised and respected for your achievements and strengths and incentivised accordingly
- Specialised training, ongoing coaching and long-term career opportunities.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Happy to work autonomously in pop up booths to set up Fusion for success in pre-sales campaign
- This dynamic and fast-paced role is well suited to someone with a strong track record in phone sales, face to face sales, customer service, KPI achievement and a passion for health and wellness
- Flexibility to work between 9am and 8pm Mon to Friday and 8am - 2pm on weekends
If this sounds like you, please include a resume outlining any experience you have and why you wish to work for us.
For further information contact Kim Bullock on 0417390597.