F45 TRAINER | FUNCTIONAL GROUP TRAINER
F45 Brunswick East are looking for a casual/part-time Trainer to join our team with permanent ongoing work available. If you love Functional Group Training, enjoy a team environment, have a fun and upbeat personality then apply now.
Please note: This role is ideally suited to a Trainer with flexible working hours looking to gain further industry experience. The role provides ongoing regular hours of 10-30hrs per week with excellent pay and you MUST be available to work mornings, evenings & weekends. Must have a minimum Certificate III in Fitness. Experience is not essential (although preferred), all training is provided and you will always work with an experienced trainer. Please don't hesitate to apply as this role will fill fast.
- Deliver High-Intensity Interval F45 Group Training classes
- Motivate gym members during and after training
- Ensure clients are using the correct form at all times
- Inspire and promote an energetic environment
- Assist in the sale of memberships and other offerings
- Welcome clients by name
- Continue to build the community culture of the studio
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to motivate clients
- Enthusiastic and supportive attitude towards clients
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Passion, enthusiasm & genuine motivation towards wanting to improve the lives of others
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
Culture & Benefits:
- Opportunity for future growth
- Ongoing mentoring opportunities
- Incentives to inspire your performance
- Commitment to work-life balance
- Training provided on F45 product and technology
- Cert III in Group Fitness
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR
- All necessary Insurances
If you are passionate about health and fitness and changing people’s lives with the biggest functional fitness company in the world then apply below!
Send your cover letter and resume to Nick via the 'Apply now' link below.
F45 "TEAM TRAINING LIFE CHANGING"