At Function, our reputation for the highest-quality care for our patients determines everything about the way we work. If you’d like to be a part of something exceptional, we now have FULL TIME and PART TIME positions available at our Gladesville and Putney Clinics.
Our brand new Functional Training Facility is about to open at our Gladesville Clinic and as such we have created a HYBRID position.
This position involves all aspects of administration in a busy Physiotherapy Clinic and you get to showcase your brilliant Group Fitness Instruction skills.
- Would you like to work 4 days a week, not 5...?
- Are you a cut above the rest and want to thrive and grow with a successful business..?
- Are you a gun at administration...?
- Do you love Group Fitness and love entertaining your class participants...?
- Are you the "customer service guru"...?
Then if this is you we want to hear from you.
Minimum certification is Cert 3, with current first aid and CPR.
As an overview, here's what you'll be up to:
- Booking patient physiotherapy, Pilates, and Group Fitness appointments.
- Managing the booking calendar/appointment system accurately and efficiently.
- Handling general telephone inquiries and referring clinical issues to the relevant physiotherapist
- Managing the patient database and ensuring that patient records and all relevant documentation are processed accurately.
- Ensuring patient satisfaction with the practice experience. You will not only interact with the patients on a day-to-day basis but also with their families.
- Establishing steadfast relationships with doctors, referring practitioners, other specialist clinics, and key agencies.
- General housekeeping duties pertaining to the treatment rooms and maintenance of these rooms and the practice.
- Teach Group Fitness Classes in our state-of-the-art Functional Training Facility.
- Working as a mediator between the three main components of the business Physiotherapy, Clinica Pilates, and the Movement Playground (Functional Training Facility)
You must have:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Excellent computer literacy - the practice is essentially paperless, so most of your daily tasks will be performed on a computer.
- Sound typing skills.
- Keen attention to accuracy and detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Well presented as you will be the first person our patients see.
- Fantastic presenter skills for your Group Fitness Instruction.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,500 - $57,500 per year plus superannuation.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organization that values its staff, patients, and consultants, we would like to hear from you. Please apply by clicking on the 'apply online button.