Momentum 360 is a leading health and fitness business that is looking for an outstanding coach to join its Taren Point team.
Momentum 360 has differentiated itself in the health and fitness industry through innovation, its high standards and its Personal Trainer development system.
Our vision is to be the gym for non-gym people and help them transform their bodies and mind.
We need team members that are passionate about helping us realise that vision.
No experience as a Personal Trainer is necessary as Momentum 360 will provide extensive training and mentoring. In fact, you will be provided incredible opportunities to participate in several courses, certifications, and conferences.
However, the following is necessary:
- Certificate 3 and 4 in Fitness
- Insured as a Fitness Instructor
- First Aid Certificate
The following attributes are necessary:
- Practising what you preach. Our philosophy is to be a living example of good health to our clients
- Clear and confident communication skills. This is a people-centric role, and you need to like speaking to people.
- Reliability, dependability and ability to work autonomously
- A dedication to world-class in everything you do
- Trainers that want to develop and grow their skills and knowledge.
What the role involves:
- Momentum 360 offers 2 core services to their clients: Personal Training and Semi-Private. The successful candidate will be delivering both formats.
- The role is a casual employee role with the opportunity to develop full-time hours.
- There are career opportunities available within the business to progress to management and executive positions.
- You only need to deliver incredible training sessions. We do the rest. This means no sales or marketing.
- You will be working with an amazing team that has over 30 experience in owning world-class gyms.
How to apply:
Use the link below to send your resume with a Cover Letter that includes a paragraph on what a growth mindset means to you.