We are looking for a new Coach to join our team!
F45 Training Gosford provides a space for Central Coast locals to push their limits and achieve their fitness goals.
Our workouts are awesome, but we offer much more than a group training experience. We offer both community and personal support as well as personal accountability to ensure Life Changing results.
We have 20-25 hours per week available for the right Coach.
Our goal is to provide a world-class coaching & customer service experience that delivers measurable results for clients. We want happy and thriving members who are raving fans of F45 Gosford.
As an F45 Gosford Coach, your role includes the following:
- Deliver the F45 experience exceptionally well
- Go above and beyond the “norm” by providing a personal coaching touch, in the group training environment
- Inspire members to achieve PB’s
- Feedback to the rest of the team on members progress
- Building strong rapport with members from all different walks of life
- Maintain a clean, tidy studio
We are committed to providing you with:
- Professional development
- Clear lines of career progression & opportunities
- Training & Development
- A feedback culture - continuing to inspire each other to be the best we can be & identify opportunities to learn & grow & celebrate success
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Current First Aid & CPR Certification
- Working With Children Check
- Group Training experience (F45 Experience even better, as a coach or member)
Bonus Qualifications and Experience:
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Strength & Conditioning Certification/Qualification
- Nutrition Course or Certification
- Pre/Post-Natal Qualifications
- Sports Background
- Customer Service Experience
- Marketing Experience
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.