12RND Fitness is the fastest-growing high-performance boxing & strength concept in the world! Do you want to be part of it?
12RND Fitness offers the latest in High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) Boxing and functional strength. Workouts are designed around the format of a 12 Round boxing contest and are professionally designed to combine boxing skills and drills with functional strength training and sports-based cardio exercises with heart rate technology to maximise results FAST!
Working as part of a high-performance team, a unique opportunity exists for a skilled Personal Trainer / Boxing Coach to become an integral part of the overall success of 12RND Fitness.
Up to 30+ hours per week available.
The role is offered on a Casual or Part-Time employment basis.
The role is physical in nature, “hands-on” and lots of fun. You will be required to demonstrate exercises, get down, encourage and motivate clients.
Rate: $35 Per Hour
- Run daily HIIT workouts
- Ensure members get the workout of their lives
- Maintain gym facilities and set up training equipment
- Ensure you know EVERY member's name
- Contributing to our kick-ass culture
- Provide pad work and coach members on boxing skills
- Assist with social media posts and messages
- Conduct free trials and assist in the sales process
- Be a FUN & engaging people person!
- Boxing Certificate or Boxing Coach training, significant pad-holding skills
- Functional strength training knowledge & skills
- Ability to teach others effectively
- Experience in conducting group fitness classes
- Be fit, naturally outgoing, confident and energetic
- Enjoy working with people and building meaningful relationships
- Punctuality and flexibility with hours including some weekend shifts
- Certificate 3 in Fitness ( Cert 4 desirable)
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Be highly organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Have outstanding customer service skills
- Preference is to live close to the area, car (& licence) is desirable as we need someone with the ability to get to the studio on time and early starts
If you think this is you, APPLY NOW!
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.