Are you experienced, and passionate about helping others become successful?
Have you got a proven track record as a successful Personal Trainer? Are you ready to step into a role where you recruit, train and develop others to become successful in our great industry?
We are looking for someone ready to take the next step in their fitness career. A leader, ready to lead a great team.
Does this sound like you?
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Minimum 3 years industry experience with fitness industry management roles
- Demonstrated track record for achieving agreed KPI outcomes
- Able to create content specific to Independent PT businesses
- Able to deliver effective training and support for our Personal Training team
- Sound Computer/Technology Skills
- Personal trainer recruitment experience desirable
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role is suitable for someone who loves being part of a team but has the ability to work autonomously. Working across multiple sites, Ringwood, Wantirna and Preston, to grow our personal trainer numbers, and to provide training and support to ensure our Personal Trainers success. Working within the framework of our proven systems, but bringing your own experience and passion to deliver high-quality training and inspiration to our fitness teams.
You will work closely with the Area Operations team, to ensure business objectives are achieved, you will play an integral role. Relationship building is essential with RTO’s to facilitate all recruitment opportunities.
Working the equivalent 2 days per week (days and times are flexible), availability to adapt to attend recruitment opportunities is essential. This would also facilitate running your own clients in one of our clubs if full-time hours are desired.
- Manage and lead the recruitment of new PTs throughout the Genesis Network in line with the budgets provided by the senior management team.
- Deliver local and regional rollout of training and support for IBOs to achieve desired outcomes.
- Compile and produce fitness department reporting and use analysis skills to identify training opportunities and recommendations.
- Initiate and maintain the development of RTO relationships
- Attend local FIRE nights and create RTO promotional opportunities through workshops or presentations
- To deliver weekly training and development sessions for new and existing PTs
- To deliver weekly support to new IBOs who are in their build-up phase
- Support local teams to ensure gym floor maintenance and equipment cleaning are held to the highest standards
- Work with National Fitness Leadership Team to develop ongoing training and marketing support materials as outlined by National Fitness Manager.
If this sounds like you, please apply below, by sending a 1-page snap shot of yourself and an up-to-date CV. All applications will be held in confidence.