- Join the world's fastest-growing boxing provider
- Help drive the success of this new market leader in boutique fitness
- Rare Full-time opportunity
- Opportunity to work directly with the franchisor
12RND Fitness is an industry revolution.
Our group circuit training sessions are modelled on a 12 round boxing contest (12 stations, 3 minutes per station with 30 seconds rest between each station) and are scientifically designed to combine boxing, functional strength and conditioning exercises for all fitness levels.
A unique opportunity exists for an enthusiastic & motivated individual to assume the role of club manager, helping to drive growth & positive culture within the 12RND North Sydney community.
You’ll be embarking on this career journey as the Club Manager for 12RND North Sydney, one of Australia’s highest-performing franchisees. This is an incredible opportunity to step into a pivotal role and positively contribute to the overall success of an established club.
The purpose of this dual role is to run the day-to-day workouts and continue to develop a gym culture where training excellence, exceeding member expectations & delivering results are the key focuses.
Our motto of 'Relationships and Results' encapsulates this perfectly so we would welcome someone who is enthusiastic and enjoys building relationships with clients!
We are based a 5-minute walk from North Sydney station and there is ample free street parking around our studio.
You will be required to:
- Lead & promote a positive culture with the 12RND North Sydney community
- Execute member onboarding and retention processes (commission available)
- Opportunity to learn & take on new members sales process (commission available)
- Manage all membership enquiries
- Run pre-programmed daily workouts
- Manage and maintain gym facilities (incl. cleaning & general maintenance)
- Manage a small team of coaches (incl. recruitment & rostering)
- Assist in executing local marketing campaigns, brand promotions, social media posting and out-reach activities
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Possess Cert III and IV in Fitness & First Aid certificate
- Have solid functional strength training & boxing knowledge and be able to teach others effectively.
- Experience in instructing group fitness classes.
- Have an energetic, positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Meet minimum fitness level requirements
- Be driven by excellence & high standards
- Enjoy working with people and building meaningful relationships
Please submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.