We are looking for a new team member to join our tribe.
Pineapple Fitness provides a space for the Women of Newcastle to be their best selves and achieve their fitness goals.
Our programs offer individual and community support as well as personal accountability to ensure life-changing results.
We currently have 20-25 hours per week available with the offer of Full-Time employment available post probationary period.
Our goal is to provide a world-class coaching & customer service experience that delivers measurable results for clients. We want happy and thriving clients who are raving fans of Pineapple Fitness.
As a Pineapple Coach, your week includes the following:
- Outdoor Group Personal Training
- Small-Group Strength & Conditioning Coaching in our Studio
- Semi-Private Coaching in our Studio
- Calling new leads, helping them and us decide if we would be a good fit to work together
- Conducting new client consults
- Customer service/membership support
- Maintain a tidy studio
We are committed to providing you with:
- Professional development
- Clear lines of career progression & opportunities
- An environment where all our Team can be INTRApreneurs
- Training & Development
- A feedback culture - continuing to inspire each other to be the best we can be & identify opportunities to learn & grow & celebrate successes
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness (this can be being currently completed - does not have to be finished to apply)
- Current First Aid & CPR Certification
- Drivers Licence
- Registered with a Fitness Association
- Hold appropriate insurance
Bonus Qualifications and Experience:
- Group Training experience
- Strength & Conditioning Certification/Qualification
- Nutrition Course or Certification
- Pre/Post-Natal Qualifications
- Sports Background
- Customer Service Experience
- Office Manager Experience
- Marketing Experience
Submit your CV and cover letter to Shelley via the 'Apply' button.