Crunch Fitness is GROWING! As a result, we are now looking for a passionate team leader who is ready to take the next step in their career and be mentored to greatness!
Do you want a role where you can take your people skills to the next level?
Crunch Fitness is a part of New Evolution Ventures (NeV), a global network of dynamic fitness brands revolutionizing the sector around the world. Join the vastly experienced Australian team responsible for the expansion plans for Crunch Fitness. Crunch is world famous for fusing entertainment with fitness, and as a result, provides an amazing work experience with potential for great career progression.
About the role:
As an Assistant General Manager, you will assist in the delivery of the high service standards required to deliver on set goals. If you were successful in this position you would be mentored by the Regional Manager of Crunch Fitness, with the expectation of growth in to a General Manager Position in the future.
To apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
- People Management - You will be an approachable person who is experienced at managing people from a variety of backgrounds and levels.
- Customer Service - You will be experienced and confident with providing exemplary service levels, face-to-face sales and driving no pressure enrollment, planning and driving Marketing Promotions and Communication.
- Goals - You will have experience in working towards achieving targets so you can help drive your team to success.
- Operations - Attention to detail will be a strong point and you will have experience in implementing and adhering to systems and procedures including managing client data and account management.
- Experienced in Service Industry - experience in a service focused role or in the Fitness Industry would give you a strong advantage.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Helping to lead our team to drive new member targets and build the No Judgments culture.
- To assist in the management of the day to day operational functions of a lively and energetic club.
- To implement and ensure adherence to systems to run the club effectively.
This is a permanent position with typical hours scheduled between Tues-Sat, 11am-7pm, approx. 38 hours per week - this may change depending on the businesses’ needs.
Please note that all applicants must hold a current First Aid & CPR Certification.
To apply for this role please send us a cover letter including your current employment status, available start date, and the reason why you have chosen Crunch via the APPLY button.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact you if you are successfully chosen for an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!!