Our studio is fast-growing and we are looking for a new superstar addition to expand the F45 Rowville family!
10-20 hours. For the right candidate, more hours are possible in admin and supervisory roles.
By joining our team, you'll be joining a community of like-minded fitness professionals who are passionate and dedicated to delivering an exceptional experience to everyone who walks through our doors. We love what we do and we want to attract people who love it too!
Benefits & Perks:
- Ongoing comprehensive training
- Career progression opportunities
- A supportive and inclusive team
Being an F45 Rowville Team Member is about more than just supporting our members to be the best version of themselves and helping to achieve amazing results. We are looking for the right fit for our team and to further complement our respected brand & image.
We want someone who adds to our culture and enjoys being apart of our team and community. Ideally, you are a fast learner and someone who thrives on being challenged. You will tackle anything thrown at you head-on, with a smile of course!
To be successful in this role, you'll need to be able to demonstrate the following key attributes:
- High-energy and genuine enthusiasm to help people
- Exceptional communication and coaching skills
- A highly-valued team player who goes out of the way to build rapport and support everyone around them
- An exceptional work ethic with a 'can-do' approach and attitude towards your role
- The ability and willingness to adapt to a changing environment
- Consistent display of professionalism, brand representation and promotion
- A desire to help drive a successful business
- Certificate III Group Training
- Current Working With Children's Check
- Current First Aid & CPR Certifications
Previous F45 Group Training experience is highly-favourable but not essential to a successful application for our Group Trainer role. Being a fast learner and coachable is more important.
F45 Rowville is a large, well-established & high-performing studio located in Melbourne's South East, specialising in team-based, functional fitness style training.
Here at F45 Rowville, we pride ourselves on cultivating an energetic, inclusive and supportive group training environment for all our members.
Therefore we hire our staff based on their dynamic personality & ability to command the room and have our members feeling comfortable whilst motivated to work hard each session.
Can't wait to meet us & join the team?!
Please submit a current CV and Cover Letter outlining your suitability for the position.
Applications strictly close Sunday 18th April 2021 however candidates may be contacted for interviews prior.