Snap Fitness Waverley Gardens is currently looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated fitness professional for the position of Club Manager. This role will involve taking the club through its next exciting chapter.
Candidates must have experience in, or demonstrate the capability to, drive membership sales, club operations and conduct corporate outreach. The most important attribute is the ability to enhance and maintain our already amazing club atmosphere.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated the above capabilities within the fitness industry.
Our success can only be assured by attracting high-performing multi-taskers with a hunger for excellence!
Candidates must hold the following qualifications:
- Minimum Certificate III in Fitness
- Current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR (or higher qualification)
- Appropriate police/working with children check
- Demonstrated experience in a similar environment (e.g. fitness, retail, etc) (highly regarded)
To be successful you will:
- Have a proven ability to hit targets
- Be people-focused and highly organised
- Have experience in building/recruiting a personal training team
- Have experience building a club culture to be proud of
- Gain satisfaction from operating, selling and promoting an exceptional fitness facility!
- Have experience in, or understanding of, human resource and work health and safety processes (desirable).
If you can see yourself contributing, advancing and learning with Snap Fitness then please APPLY NOW!
Send your cover letter and CV via the link below.