QuickFit Health Clubs are looking to fill roles for Personal Trainers & Fitness instructors / membership sales in a brand new 24Hr gym opening on Lygon St, Brunswick East on the 19th of January 2021.
Huge opportunity to get in on the ground floor and build your client base with new members without an allegiance to existing personal trainers.
Great for individuals looking to grow their career in the fitness industry with a number of our personal trainers using these roles as a pathway to becoming franchisee owners of their own clubs!
Membership and personal training demand was huge for our existing clubs following our reopening in November and we have seen strong pre-sales for this location which creates these opportunities.
Boutique community gyms have been in high demand on reopening with indoor gym space including:
- Cardio machines incorporating the latest technology with built-in touch screen TV's
- Full assortment of pin-loaded weight training with Hammer Strength and Nautilus equipment
- Huge Iron Edge free-weights area with Olympic bars, power racks, etc...
- Bumper weights for Olympic Lifting
To apply for an interview you must:
- Be hungry for success and helping people get results
- Be ALREADY qualified with a Cert 3/Cert 4/First Aid
- Have proof of insurance and Fitness Australia registration (registration is highly regarded)
- Be presentable and professional
- Have the ability to follow a successful system
- Be reliable, responsible and proud of your work
If you believe this is the type of person you are then please email your resume and a preference of 3 x shifts you would like to apply for.
Shifts available include:
- Monday to Friday 6am - 10am
- Monday to Friday 4pm - 8pm
- Saturday 10am - 1pm
Send your applications via the 'Apply' button with your preferred location.