Think Fitness Newstead is seeking a manager or manager/coach to join our passionate and energetic community!
We are looking for that perfect someone who is familiar with admin roles and responsibilities and is a people person. Sales experience is a bonus but not essential as is industry experience.
Are you a personal trainer or coach who is interested in expanding their skillset into the area of club management? Do you have a great work ethic? Are you proactive, enthusiastic and passionate about a role in the health and fitness industry? If so, this job is for you.
What We Offer:
- A subcontractor manager position
- Casual/Part-time hours, approximately 22-28hrs
- Potential for bonuses (to be discussed)
- Flexible payment
Personal trainer/coach qualified.
- Build your own PT business within the club
- Ability to run small group training classes (Paid)
- Access to growing membership base
- No gym rent (included in management role package)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess:
- An enthusiastic and energetic can-do attitude
- Great work ethic and pro-activeness
- Excellent customer service skills
- Certificates 3 & 4 in Fitness (not essential)
- Current First Aid, CPR and Blue card (not essential)
- The drive to talk to and help as many people as possible
Please send a current Resume and Cover Letter to David via the APPLY button.