Be a part of the world's FASTEST GROWING fitness phenomenon - F45 Training!
F45 Training Queanbeyan is looking for casual group trainers to join our small, committed, caring and supportive family. Hours, days and shifts are flexible - must be available early mornings, evenings and one day on the weekend.
- Above award wages
- Free membership
- Discounted memberships for partners and family members
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Deliver F45 Training group HIIT classes with exceptional energy, commitment and enthusiasm
- Know every client by name, as well as all of their particular needs
- Adapt class exercises for the specific needs of members - make every single participant feel safe, cared for and appropriately challenged
- Motivate members during and after training - create a fun and inspiring workout environment
- Ensure clients are using correct form at all times
- Attend to any injuries suffered by staff or clients
- Assist in the sale of memberships and other offerings
- Participate in and promote whole franchise as well as studio events (ie. Challenges, Playoffs, etc)
- Continue to build the community culture of the studio
- Provide a welcoming and all-encompassing environment - this is what Queanbeyan is known for
What We're Looking For:
- A minimum Certificate III in Fitness (or equivalent)
- A passion for, and demonstrated skills in, group fitness
- A strong understanding of functional fitness principles and movement patterns, as well as excellent technique
- You'll be quick-thinking and able to work in a fast-paced group environment, catering for the diverse needs of our varied clientele
- A great communicator; confident in front of large groups, motivating, supportive, caring and relatable
- You'll be available for early mornings and evenings; We have both weekdays and weekend shifts available
Think you've got what it takes to be a part of our team? Contact Pip now! Send your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.