Anytime Fitness is the world's largest and fastest-growing 24/7 fitness franchise, with over 4,000 clubs worldwide and over 510 clubs in Australia.
With the increased popularity and rapid growth of our ongoing membership base, Anytime Fitness Aspley is looking for talents to join our dynamic and award-winning team, various positions available including Group Fitness Instructor / Personal Trainer / Assistant Club Manager for the suitable candidates.
Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
Are you a people person? Do you have a positive attitude to achieve, are you passionate about making a difference and share your love for fitness with other people? Are you a team player? If the above answers are Yes, we would love to hear from you today!
To be successful in this role you must:
- Hold a Certificate IV in Fitness
- Have current professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Have a real desire to help people in their health and fitness journey
- Have the ability to work in a target-based environment
As the Assistant Club Manager, you will be passionate about the health and fitness industry, have a positive attitude to achieve and willingness to help others and be a great Team player, professional verbal and written communication skills.
You will actively assist the club manager to achieve daily sales target, perform various duties including phone calls, face to face presentation, leads generation activities, connecting with local businesses, causal leasing, etc.
- You must be comfortable with social media, be able to generate social media contents independently
- You will work with our social media coordinator and run various targeted marketing campaigns
- Perform daily admin tasks and help with the member service manager to improve our services to existing members
- Previous Sales and customer service experience is preferred but not a must
If this sounds like you, submit your CV and resume via the 'Apply' button.