Snap Fitness Manly West Brisbane is currently looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated fitness professional for the position of Assistant Club Manager.
About the role:
The Assistant Club Manager is accountable for supporting the Club Manager in the day-to-day operations of the Club. The position provides key assistance to the Club Manager to drive sales and profitability and ensure a continued high standard of service is provided to members.
This is a part-time position offering up to 20 hours per week (increase with demand), with the option to do PT sessions outside of your Assistant Club Manager hours, providing you with an opportunity for additional income over and above your casual income. For the suitable person, a bonus structure is available if they meet gym targets.
Candidates must hold the following qualifications:
- Minimum Certificate III in Fitness (Note: a Certificate IV is required to operate as a PT)
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR (or higher)
- Appropriate police/working with children check (or willing to obtain)
To be successful you will:
- Be people-focused and highly organised
- Be willing to learn and progress within the fitness industry
- Have a proven record in completing day to day tasks and following instruction
- Have experience building a club culture to be proud of
- Gain satisfaction from operating, selling and promoting an exceptional fitness facility!
- Meet targets (KPI) with bonuses offered
If you can see yourself contributing, advancing and learning with Snap Fitness then please APPLY NOW!
Email your resume and a cover letter (of no more than 1 page) addressing the position’s requirements to the Club Manager via the 'Apply' button.