12 ROUND FITNESS PERSONAL TRAINER / BOXING TRAINER
12RND Fitness training sessions are modelled around a 12 round boxing contest and are professionally designed to combine functional strength and cardio exercises for all fitness levels.
An opportunity exists for a motivated individual to assume the role as Personal Trainer and become an integral part of the overall success of this exciting venture.
Fortitude Valley, Chermside, Nundah
The purpose of this role is to run the day to day workouts and to develop a gym culture where excellence and member appreciation are the focus.
You will be required to:
- Run daily workouts.
- Maintain gym facilities.
- Be a valued member of a professional team of trainers.
- Be punctual and presentable always.
- Report to management
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Possess Cert III and IV in Fitness, First Aid and Blue Card certificates.
- Have great boxing technique, functional strength training knowledge and skills and be able to teach others effectively.
- Experience in group fitness classes.
- Have an energetic, positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Meet minimum fitness level requirements.
- If you love working in a gym environment, have a professional approach to work, and are looking to enhance your fitness career, then this is the position for you!
Send your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.