- Program & conduct safe, effective, targeted small group & private strength & conditioning training sessions for various populations including Adolescents, Recreational Sport Adults & General Population Adults.
- Develop & coordinate regular educational workshops/seminars on performance-related topics (nutrition, technique, recovery etc.)
- Write / Film informative educational content to be distributed via blog, social media, email and used for marketing purposes.
- Build relationships with local community sporting clubs.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Certificate IV in Fitness
- Exercise Science, Human Movement or related degree preferred
- Level 2 First aid & CPR certificate
- Industry Registration & Insurance (Any provider)
- Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain)
- Min. 12 months experience as a strength & conditioning coach working with individual athletes or teams
- Advanced knowledge of exercise prescription & exercise technique.
- Highly motivated & driven for success.
- Must be an educator.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Must walk the walk. Lead by example.
- Be a team player.
- Attention to detail.
Please send your cover letter and CV to Nathan via the link below.