Our friendly and energetic studio in Lindfield is looking for a Head Trainer to join our enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated team.
Our vision at Lindfield is to foster a nurturing team environment to help our members achieve their fitness goals.
The F45 Head Trainer plays a vital role within the team, to coach classes, manage a team of Personal Trainers and deliver the F45 Experience to the community. You will also be working closely with the Membership Manager to foster and retain current members, and welcome new members.
As the ideal candidate, you'll be energetic and enthusiastic, with excellent verbal communication skills.
Why join F45 Training Lindfield?
- Exposure to a fun, energetic and dynamic work environment
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Ongoing training and development
- An incredible support network from the wider F45 community
- Ensure that all members are getting attention during class, performing exercises safely and correctly while keeping them motivated and encouraged
- Perform and demonstrate all exercises in class with modifications as needed
- Train and manage part-time personal trainers in accordance with F45 training methods
- Create and manage a clean, organized, energetic, fun studio
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of Personal Training Experience
- Studio management and Group Fitness experience is a bonus
- Ability to prioritize and meet goals in a fast-paced environment
- A strong interest and passion for the fitness industry
Hours per week: 20-30 hours/wk
Compensation: $30-$40 per hour (depending on experience)
Sound like you? Please get in touch.
Send your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' link.