About the role
We are looking for trainers who are passionate about meeting members, creating relationships and helping clients to achieve their results. We want trainers who understand that reliability, punctuality and great customer service are the cornerstone of a great PT business.
Goodlife will start you on the right path with:
- 4-day Induction covering Sales, Lead Generation, Business Management
- FTI Online CEC Courses
- FTI Kettlebell Fundamentals Course
- PLUS 12-Week Goodlife Training & Development Program
- PLUS proven in-club Lead Generation and Client Building Programs
- PLUS ongoing 1on1 Mentoring by your Fitness Director
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- First Aid and CPR
- Fitness Registration (highly regarded)
Not Qualified as a Personal Trainer?
If you do not currently have your SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness, Goodlife and The Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT - RTO 32363), can help you get the qualifications you need. You can receive your qualification* under the mentorship of our Fitness Professionals to make sure you are taught by passionate fitness leaders and exposed to job opportunities as a Personal Trainer.
During your studies and at the completion and graduation of SIS40215 Certificate IV Goodlife Health Clubs Offer a Graduate Placement Guarantee at the completion of the course if you wish to apply to become a Personal Trainer with Goodlife submit your Resume. *Fees apply.
If I do not currently possess a Cert 3 or 4, I provide my consent for AIPT to reach out to me for marketing purposes.