Bodhi & Ride is opening their third studio in January and we’re looking for charismatic, confident and energetic superstars to join our team of incredible instructors.
Bodhi & Ride offers an immersive indoor cycling workout that features high-intensity cardio, muscle-sculpting strength training and rhythm-based choreography.
As a Bodhi instructor, you are required to…
- Deliver energetic, effective and motivational classes
- Inspire and motivate our community to reach new levels of health & happiness
- Provide the best customer experience at all times, inside and outside the classroom
- Be an authentic brand ambassador
- Be a positive, professional and personable leader
- Have fun, get sweaty, and be passionate about people!
To teach at Bodhi & Ride, you need First Aid and CPR qualifications, and ideally a Cert 3 or 4 in fitness.
You MUST have experience teaching group fitness classes, ideally previous spin class experience.
Our charismatic instructors elevate classes from physical experiences to epic mind-body journeys. Each of our RIDE Instructors has a unique teaching style. They’re authentic, charismatic, raw and magnetic. Whatever a rider needs, whatever a rider is looking for, our instructors help them find it!
Do you think you have what it takes to join the Bodhi Tribe?
Apply now via the link below with a Cover Letter that tells us;
- Why you would be a great instructor at Bodhi & Ride,
- Why you’re interested in joining our team and
- Include a link to your social media handles.