PLEASE NOTE: This is an opportunity for an experienced club manager that is interested in taking ownership of an established facility. As with any investment, due diligence is essential. D.
- Unique opportunity to own your own club with a low capital investment!
- Boutique Club in one of Melbourne’s most prestigious suburbs
- Full support from an experienced senior management team
About the opportunity:
Due to the expansion and focus of the current owner's sideline business, we are offering a unique opportunity for an experienced health professional to operate, and ultimately own, one of Australia’s leading boutique health clubs and personal training businesses.
Situated in the heart of one of Melbourne’s most prestigious suburbs, we have an established business of over 15 years, boasting fantastic premises, new fit-out and equipment, solid direct debit membership base and sustained personal training revenue.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic owner operator to help us become one of Australia’s leading health clubs, and in turn, help you own your own business through an innovative funding plan.
A current value has been determined, which will be ‘frozen’ throughout the purchase term.
You will be required to make a minimum upfront payment as an initial equity purchase. You will then have the opportunity to earn ‘sweat’ equity through a number of avenues;
- Salary sacrifice of generous base salary
- Profit share based on initial equity purchase
- Earned equity through over achievement of pre-determined targets
You will be supported by an experienced senior management team including an innovative sales and marketing resource, dedicated graphic designer, and a head office team including payroll, ITC, supplier invoices and financial reporting (including BAS).
As Club Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operations within the club including but not limited to;
- Achieving weekly sales targets
- Ensuring member retention
- Driving marketing strategies
- Staff management and performance
- Helping create a customer experience and club culture unsurpassed in Australia
- Extensive experience in the management of commercial health clubs
- System-based approach to sales
- Strong work ethic and understand the commercial nature of the business
- Autonomy to be creative
- Lateral and flexible in your approach to service delivery
- Minimum Cert III in Fitness
- Current First Aid Certificate
To learn more and to apply, send us your expression of interest via the APPLY button.