We're opening a brand new F45 in the heart of Melbourne's CBD (opposite Melbourne Central) and looking for Group Fitness Trainers to join our close-knit team of fitness professionals.
This role will be suitable for self-motivated trainers who love to inspire others to lead a fit and healthy lifestyle. We want people with 'personality plus' and a 'can-do attitude' who strives to be the best and want to help promote and grow our F45 training studio. You will work closely with the Studio Manager to ensure F45 La Trobe St (opening soon) is the premium F45 training studio in Melbourne. Primarily a training role there will also be an emphasis on membership sales and retention.
Hours: 10-25hr week including split shifts (early morning and evening) Must be available Saturday and/or Sunday mornings.
We have leadership positions available for experienced candidates.
- Deliver F45 High-Intensity Interval Group Training sessions to the highest standard
- Inspire and promote an energetic environment and culture
- Motivate and inspire gym members during and after training
- Provide exceptional service and quality training to members
- Assist in marketing initiatives and promotion of the studio
- Assist in sales, membership growth and retention.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Personal Training and delivering Group Fitness sessions
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to motivate clients
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised and be self-motivated
- Extremely personable and friendly attitude
- Sales/Marketing/Social media experience desirable
Culture & Benefits:
- Opportunity for future growth with the studio in Management
- Commitment to work-life balance
- Training in the F45 product and technology
- Small, motivated team to work with
- Great support network within the F45 Group
- Free F45 membership
- Cert III and/or IV in Fitness
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR
- All Necessary Insurances
- Fitness Registration (highly desirable)
- Exercise Science/Sports Management degree (highly desirable)
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.