- Fun, inspiring and exciting personal training studio
- We offer a great career path + Ongoing training & development.
- No rent - enjoy a stable income and job security.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Be part of a great team and supportive culture, all while enjoying flexible working hours and training from the industry's best! Our development program and mentoring support will ensure you are the best you can be!
Vision Pyrmont's goal is to change YOUR life by helping you change as many client's lives as possible along the way. We are a family at Pyrmont and always put our people first.
Our trainers inspire their Clients through:
- One on One Personal Training and Group Training Sessions
- Goal Setting and Nutrition Sessions
- Seminar and Shopping Tours
We will take care of all the hard stuff so you can focus on getting clients great results.
- You won't be required to pay rent.
- Vision will look after all your tax obligations and insurances.
- Vision will provide you with a full 2XU PT Uniform.
- We have a Sales and Marketing team to help build your database
- You'll be trained by industry leaders with 20plus years experience
- A Proven Career path with in house Training Providing CECs at no cost
- Ability to own your own Personal Training business in 3-5 years
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
All applicants must have:
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR/AED certification
- A positive attitude and eagerness to grow and develop as a team
- A genuine interest in understanding nutrition and macronutrients.
You will work with some of the best trainers in the industry to become the absolute best you can be. Be lead by studio owner Nathan Weidemann with 10+ years in the industry being named Victorian PT of the Year and developed other Personal Trainers to win the same award, including rookie PT of the Year.
Vision has an infectious culture, with positive mindset shifts and life transformations as part of our day-to-day! At Vision, it is our culture that makes us unique. Our studio is filled with vibrant fitness enthusiasts striving to bring out the best in each other, encouraging us to reach our potential every single day.
To apply for the position you must be a permanent Australian resident
Click the APPLY button - now!