Join the Snap Fitness Australia community today!
Are you ready to excel in the fitness space in a booming location across one of our SA clubs? Snap Fitness Northgate is seeking motivated trainers / or those with a passion for fitness, to join our team to grow their business and development. This is time for you to make the change!
Our offer is open to newly graduated students or those looking to get into the fitness industry or trainers who are looking for a change! We offer a generous member-to-trainer ratio whilst helping you grow with ongoing support and development to make you a successful trainer. Snap Fitness Northgate will welcome you alongside our experienced staff to ensure you have the skills to develop and grow in our welcoming clubs. For the right person, we also have Management roles available!
Your success = our success, along with our members achieving their desired health and fitness goals with your help and support.
Coming on board with us, you will be motivated to achieving your personal business development and growth. If you have a passion for helping others, a can-do attitude and want to work alongside a strong motivated team, this is for you! Our members are waiting for you to come join us to help them succeed with your support and guidance.
What will Snap Fitness Northgate offer you?
- Uncapped earning potential
- On-going leads
- Social media advertising and in club
- Generous rent ramp-up period
- Work your own hours
- On-going support and development
- Welcome you into our motivated team
Your Role as a Personal Trainer:
- Build your own successful Personal Training business within our club
- Provide inductions, consultations & safety orientations to new members
- Run small group functional training classes
- Contribute to and participate in club activities, initiatives & campaigns
What we require from you is:
- Cert 3 + Cert 4 or Diploma in Fitness
- Current First Aid & CPR
- ABN & Insurance
- Fitness Registration (highly regarded)
- Passion for fitness & helping others achieve their goals
- Strong work ethic & positive attitude
- Drive to grow a successful & sustainable business
- A team player
Not yet qualified but want to get into our amazing industry and company? Simply apply with a resume and cover letter and we will assist you with your journey.
Our commitment to you is welcoming you into our team and helping support you and the success of your business. We onboard our members by putting them in front of a trainer from day one to help them stay motivated and accountable with your guidance. If you have a passion to understand our member's why and what brings them into our clubs, apply today!
Please attach your current and up-to-date resume with a cover letter to start the recruitment process.