- Be a part of the next big thing in fitness!
- Work in a fun, upbeat atmosphere where every day is different.
- Receive ongoing support and training.
- Very attractive remuneration package.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Body Fit Training Trainers are the face of our business. They are an integral part of each and everything we do and are critical to the growth of our member base from making members feel welcome the moment they step into our studios, to motivating, inspiring and guiding them through our 50-minute workouts, to playing an active role in recruiting new members and retaining our existing ones. BFT trainers will use their knowledge, skills and abilities to teach safe and effective exercise at all times... and will use their great personalities to making BFT the best training experience anywhere!
Do you have the following experience and qualities?
- Previous experience in personal training, preferably group training
- Cert 3 and 4 in Personal Training
- Proven success in building and sustaining a client base
- Ability to build an awesome member community
- Highly motivated and have a passion to succeed
- Have exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Work well as part of a team
- Flexibility and willingness to step outside the bounds of the role
- Passion for the health and fitness industry and want to change people's lives
- Creativity, drive and initiative
- High level of integrity
- Can-do attitude
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
We want you to be happy and love coming to work at BFT, so you'll be supported with an attractive remuneration package that will be tailored to your experience and will include significant cash incentives, ongoing training and workplace flexibility together with career progression opportunities including increased responsibilities and the potential to oversee multiple studios.
We are a group of 4 entrepreneurs that overlook nine BFT studios across Melbourne. Our vision is to make everyone's BFT experience the best hour of their day and we are looking for an outstanding community creator to come on the ride.
Body Fit Training is Australia's newest and most advanced group training methodology. Since April 2018 we've sold over 50 franchises across Australia so we're a brand on the move. We've incorporated scientifically proven training techniques aimed at reducing fat and creating lean muscle into a variety of 50-minute training sessions that are overseen by accredited coaches in a dynamic group environment.
High levels of visual content showcasing our programs are shown on multiple digital displays throughout the studio and allow our trainers to spend more time concentrating on our members, while the screens direct the traffic! Our cutting-edge, globally superior technology together with our 4-6 week progressive training blocks with unique strength and conditioning elements to complement our extensive cardio workouts makes us both different, and better.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send us a cover letter together with your resume and tell us a bit about you:
- Why do you think that BFT is the right fit for you?
- Have you participated in a BFT class before?
- Feel free to include a video as part of your application