We're looking for a Fitness Professional with personality who plans on living the life they want and not stuck in a "job" for the rest of their life. Vision Balmain's goal is to change YOUR life by helping you change as many client's lives as possible along the way. We are a family at Balmain and always put our people first. We strive to hit big personal and team goals. When we win, we party hard to celebrate.
What you will need
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR/AED certification
- A passion for helping clients achieve greatness
- A genuine interest in understanding nutrition and macronutrients
- Love keeping their own body healthy and training regularly
- NO EXPERIENCE IN THE FITNESS INDUSTRY NECESSARY
What's in it for you
- No Rent, No Sales. We have clients ready for you
- Paid $465 minimum the minute you walk in to be trained up
- We handle your PAYG and Super
- 1 on 1 coaching from someone who has years of experience in the industry
- Career path that the current owner has grown through and now running his own PT studio at Vision Balmain
- Respect from management, the team and clients
- Ability to choose your hours from the start. We will work to build your appointment book around your preferred schedule to ensure you have plenty of time to enjoy life.
Vision Balmain is a brand new studio. The owner Jeremy has been through the Vision Career Path from Rookie to Personal Trainer to Senior Trainer to Manager to Owner. Jeremy has over 10 years experience in the industry and can't wait to bring it to the Balmain studio and help as many trainers as possible follow in his footsteps. Vision Balmain has huge goals for the studio and we want to align your own with them to allow you to develop and achieve any goal you set.
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.