Are you a group personal training superstar?
Do you love running a pumping group PT session?
Do you love helping members achieve their goals?
Do you love working with an awesome team?
Have you heard of Coaching Zone?
We need another great coach for Coaching Zone Preston - located within Genesis Fitness Preston.
The Coaching Zone is a successful group training program operating inside Genesis Fitness Clubs. It allows our members access to state-of-the-art training which is delivering amazing results.
Coaching Zone provides members access to Small Group and Team Training sessions per week led by our team of Coaches. Our Coaches lead participants through structured, 45-minute sessions that are designed to get members results fast.
Our dedicated Coaching Zone area is decked out with all the toys a Coach could ever hope to use.
Myzone heartrate training technology is an integral part of our program also.
About the role:
Coaches deliver high-quality sessions trained in each week by the Head Coach, to all coaches.
All the Coaching Zone systems and tools are provided, including Myzone and online booking, full training in these systems and our programs is provided.
We need a great coach to bring their personality and flair to our members, so each session is a great customer experience.
If you are passionate about quality service delivery we would love to hear from you!
ADDED BONUS: If you are a Trainer who desires a full-time role, we have other opportunities within the club that would complement this role.
Key Requirements for the Position:
- Deliver structured 45-minute SGPT sessions
- Attend weekly coach development
- Service our current database of Coaching Zone members
- Follow systems and processes
- Inspire a group of amazing members
What We Are Looking For (Essential):
- Ability to engage and coordinate a group of clients
- Inspirational leadership qualities
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Available for early morning hours
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Fitness Registration (Fitness Australia, FITREC, Physical Activity Australia)
- Level 1 Kettlebell
- Strength and Conditioning Level 1
- Effective Movement Trainer/ Mechanics of Lifting/Function Training
If being a part of something great in the fitness industry appeals to you, please forward your resume and a brief covering letter without delay.