Crunch is world-famous for fusing entertainment with fitness, and as a result, provides an amazing work experience with potential for great career progression. We are passionate about our purpose, and we empower people to live out their dreams by helping them ‘perspire to greatness’.
What will you get to do?
You will be responsible for supporting the General Manager to coordinate the daily operation of the club and supporting the club team to deliver on all key production areas. You will ensure member needs are met, complaints are resolved, production targets are met, and service is quick and efficient while maintaining club appearance to company standards.
What skills do you need to have?
- Demonstrated experience driving for team results,
- Passion for health and fitness and helping others achieve,
- Previous experience working in a supervisory or senior role,
- A strong attention to detail with the ability to also see the bigger picture,
- Ability to think quickly as situations arise and make timely effective decisions,
- Flexibility to work between the hours of 5am - 10pm, Monday to Sunday,
- Excellent communication skills and experience proving constructive feedback.
- Experience in the fitness industry is not a necessity however experience in retail, sales, or hospitality will be highly regarded.
What’s in it for you?
- Free membership to our world-class facilities!
- Development Pathways that help you find your Greatness!
- A Referral Program that rewards you for expanding the clan of awesomeness!
- Ongoing development to support our Crunchies!
- Awesome partner offers with epic discounts just for our team!
- Staff events where our Crunchies have the opportunity to celebrate their greatness!
- Most importantly - WE HAVE FUN EVERYDAY!!!
If this sounds like you, please send your Resume with a Cover Letter describing how your experience has set you up for this role. Click the apply now button.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact you if you are successfully chosen for an interview.