We're looking for a Fitness Professional with personality who plans on living the life they want and not stuck in a "job" for the rest of their life. Vision Kogarah's goal is to change YOUR life by helping you change as many client's lives as possible along the way. We are a family at Kogarah and always put our people first. We strive to hit big personal and team goals. When we win, we party hard to celebrate.
What you will need
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR/AED certification
- A passion for helping clients achieve greatness
- A genuine interest in understanding nutrition and macronutrients
- Love keeping their own body healthy and training regularly
- NO EXPERIENCE IN FITNESS INDUSTRY NECESSARY
What's in it for you
- No Rent, No Sales. We have clients ready for you
- Paid $465 minimum the minute you walk in to be trained up
- We handle your PAYG and Super
- 1 on 1 coaching from someone who has years of experience in the industry
- Career path that current trainers have opened a studio from or are in the process of opening their own
- Respect from management, the team and clients
- Ability to choose your hours from the start. We will work to build your appointment book around it
Vision Kogarah is currently ranked 4th out of 57 studios in the Vision Personal Training network. We do over 450 one on one Personal Training sessions per week in a team of 10 personal trainers. We have mentored the Vision PT Mentee of the year which re-enforces our commitment to your mentoring program.
Our franchise owner Matt worked through the Vision Career Path from a mentee in 2011 to becoming an owner in 2014 and growing the Kogarah studio from 53rd place in the Vision rankings to its current 3rd spot. The former manager recently opened Vision Mortdale which is now one of the fastest-growing studios in Visions history. Recently Vision Kogarah’s top senior trainer just took over his own Vision studio in Castle Hill. This reinforces our commitment to your growth and development so you too can reach the top of the food chain in the fitness industry.
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.