Tighten Up is offering Casual Employee opportunities leading into Permanent and Full-time employment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled Personal Trainer with the ability to provide quality training programs and outstanding customer service.
As a Premium Boutique, Personal and Small Group Training Facility we assist clients with a wide range of needs from general fitness to strength and conditioning.
The focus of our brand is to facilitate tailored training programs to our clients while utilising the technology available within our facility, this includes the use of:
Body Composition Scanning, Myzone Heart Rate monitoring, and other specialised apps and software to assist clients in reaching their goals.
Located in St Kilda, our facility is new with premium quality equipment.
In this role, you have the opportunity to work with our existing client base and also new clients as they onboard.
What we offer:
- Secure long term employment leading to permanent or full-time opportunities
- Be fairly remunerated with generous bonus incentives
- Professional development
- Be acknowledged, included and appreciated
- Regular team and 1:1 meetings
- Clients ready to train
- Premium facility
- Ability to develop programs for individual clients as well as small groups
- Experience with Virtual and In-Person sessions
- Demonstrate and coach correct technique
- Strong customer service skills
- Maintain the high standards of the brand
- Ability and initiative to work autonomously
- Be a team player
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- High standard of personal presentation, punctuality, integrity and honesty
The successful candidate will be:
- Available for split shifts Monday through to Friday and Saturday morning
- Committed to a long term career in the fitness industry
- Certificate IV in Fitness (Personal Training)
- Continued education post qualification
- Current Level 2 First Aid and CPR
- Australian residency
- Fitness registration (highly regarded)
- Boxing certification (highly regarded)
If you have the above attributes and are keen to work in a highly professional environment, please submit your application, resume, and references to Julie Griffiths via the 'Apply' button.