Are you energetic and excited by the prospect of helping people improve their health & wellness?
Are you looking for a genuine, loyal and EPIC member-base to ENTERTAIN yet professionally coach?
Can you deliver a lively, left-of-centre, FUN and entertaining introduction to any class (YES, public speaking confidence is imperative)?
Are you seeking a motivating and supportive work environment that can take your career to the next level?
Well, F45 Training Townsville North is the studio for you!
About the role:
As Head Trainer for F45 Training Townsville North, you'll enjoy a fully supportive and highly motivating work environment and be provided the autonomy to develop strategies to continue to build the community culture of the studio.
You’ll be exposed to, and work within, an evolving and dynamic global brand providing you numerous learning opportunities and occasion for personal growth. Growth would occur by providing you with training in small business management tasks in areas including, but not limited to, local business partnership building; converting leads to raving “F45 Fans”; promoting the studio within the surrounding suburbs of Townsville North; creating lasting and life-changing relationships with our awesome member base; conducting gold standard Group Fitness Classes as a Lead Trainer; and mentoring junior Trainers.
Highly attractive remuneration is on offer (a relocation package for the right applicant if residing outside of Townsville).
What we need from you:
- Extensive experience in delivering high-energy group fitness classes
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Initiative and the ability to leading from the front
- An authentic passion for helping others
- Professionalism, an outgoing nature, and self-motivation
- Willingness to coach and mentor junior Trainers
- Cert III and IV in Fitness
- First Aid & CPR
- SISFFIT012 - Instruct Movement Programs to Children aged 5-12years
- SISFFIT013 - Instruct Exercise to Young People Aged 13-17years
- Working with Children Check
We love our F45 Townsville North Studio and what we do here (and we are damn good at it)! If you’re up for the task and ready to blow us out of the water with your entertaining, motivating high energy, enthusiastic and professional coaching style, then send us your CV and Cover letter outlining first and foremost what sets you apart from the rest and what you can bring to our amazing member base and our coaching team!! (Click on the 'Apply' button below)