We’re looking for a PART-TIME/CASUAL TRAINER to join the team at Active Live by Damien Kelly!
*** VOTED #1 SMALL GROUP FITNESS STUDIO IN SYDNEY BY CLASSPASS CEO**
***CELEBRATING 20 YEARS IN THE FITNESS INDUSTRY***
At Active Live, we have a very different approach to most ordinary gyms, so we're looking for a career professional who is equally unique and ambitious. Our goal is to enhance our clients' lives and give a personal touch to their workout experience, every time.
*** OUR MOTIVATED MEMBERS RECENTLY VOTED OUR QUALITY PERSONAL TRAINERS AS OUR #1 POINT OF DIFFERENCE FROM OTHER GYMS! ***
About the role:
Active Live is on the hunt for a motivated, experienced trainer to run small group workouts, designed by exercise scientist Damien Kelly. You’ll receive 1:1 mentoring from Damien to help maximise your skills as a trainer and to ensure all workouts carried out are well supervised and offer optimum results.
Not only will you be working at our flagship training facility in Bondi Junction, but you’ll also have the opportunity to lead sessions at our corporate wellness centre, located in Haymarket.
Our new personal trainer will:
1. Be loyal, nurturing, motivating and respectful to all our discerning clients - ready to deliver a great workout session, every time.
2. Be a team player! We’re a small but tight-knit team here at DK, so we’re after someone who is outgoing, friendly and dedicated.
3. Have a can-do attitude and be able to complete extra tasks (e.g. studio set up, record keeping) to help keep our well-oiled machine running.
**Please let us know how you fit these important requirements in your cover letter**
The successful applicant will be required to have flexible working hours between Monday - Sunday. Previous experience specialising in exercise is desirable but not necessary.
What’s the DK difference?
Each of our challenging workouts has been designed by Exercise Scientist & Media Personality, Damien Kelly, and are all carried out in a supervised environment so that technique and results are never compromised. Our staff are trained to lead each session and motivate clients to get optimum results.
Our new DK trainer will get:
- The opportunity to take on 1:1 personal training members
- Weekly team training workouts led by Damien Kelly himself
- To be part of regular social events and competitions
- Continual professional development
- Workout programs provided
- 24/7 Studio access for own training
- 1 x complimentary partner/family/friend membership
- Pay guide - $40/hour
Our staff are passionate about health and fitness and we love working in a supportive and motivating team environment, where everyone is encouraged to bring out their best
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then email your CV and cover letter to Damien via the 'Apply' link.
Applications close Friday 21st June. Best of luck!