- Passionate about helping people change their lives and achieve their goals?
- Want to get paid while building a business?
- Not yet qualified but want to be trained by Australia's leading provider of practical fitness education?
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude, and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
At Fitness First we run both an Employed and Franchised Personal Trainer model. This allows us to cater to the needs of trainers at all levels of their fitness careers.
Our Employed Model is ideal for Personal Trainers new to the industry. The smooth transition into the industry via our Level 1 Program ensures a steady, reliable income whilst you gain invaluable experience and ongoing guidance and development under our established, premier brand.
Our unique PT development program includes:
- 2-day Personal Training Induction covering Sales, Lead generation, Business Management, Client retention, and Financial Planning
- A nationally renowned 12-week Development program covering all the essentials of being a successful personal trainer
- Ongoing in club development and support by your Personal Training Manager
- An ongoing and updated development calendar that has access to some of the best PT minds within the Industry both nationally and internationally
In return we offer you:
- Industry-leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally.
- A prorated salary of $46,179 + Super
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership
We encourage all aspiring PT's to apply for our PT Level 1 career pathway - this is a great opportunity to build your business, increase your skills and work in a fun vibrant environment.
If you do not currently hold a SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness and / or SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness*, Fitness First and The Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (RTO 32363), can help you get the qualifications you need to join the fitness industry.
You can obtain your qualification* through AIPT and under the mentorship of Fitness First to ensure you are taught by passionate fitness leaders and exposed to employment opportunities as a Personal Trainer.
At the completion of the *SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness, your Fitness First Fitness/PT Manager will offer you the opportunity to attend an interview and identify potential employment opportunities within our Fitness First Club network. *Fees apply, see www.aipt.edu.au for more details.
If you've got what it takes to be the best, there's a career for you in one of our clubs.
Please note - you must hold a working VISA longer than 12 months and successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Hit 'Apply' now.