Based in Preston, 23W is a women's strength and conditioning community that empowers women to thrive in life full of wellness, wisdom and wonder. We are looking for an energetic and passionate personal trainer and experienced strength coach to join our team.
We teach women how to lift weights and train effectively. Our community is loyal, caring and inspiring.
This is a casual position that would be looking to start in September with the capacity to build hours to a part-time contract for the right candidate.
About the Role
Successful candidate/s will need to be:
- Outgoing, friendly and approachable
- Confident in reviewing and correcting form
- Highly professional and an exceptional communicator
- Fast learners and willing to be mentored
- Experience working with clients as a personal trainer and/or strength coach
- Reliable and able to work Sunday, early mornings and afternoon (split shifts on some days)
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Able to facilitate group and personal training sessions across the week.
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Attend in-house and external professional development programs as required.
- Confident in facilitating strength-based training to groups. It is favourable that candidates have experience in working with pre and post-natal women.
- Certificate 4 in Fitness and
- Level 2 First Aid/ CPR
Benefits and Perks
We love hiring lifelong learners who want to pursue their passions and contribute to 23W's success in ways that they find meaningful. We invest in many kinds of training and workshops to make sure our team is always building new skills, pushing boundaries and striving to be world-class in their abilities.
We care. Every 23W staff member is considered an integral part of our family. Our community thrives when our staff thrives. We strive to put the mental and physical health of our staff first through a range of initiatives laid out in our wellness program.
Every year 23W hosts and coordinates a range of fundraiser and social justice events to raise money and awareness for special causes. We appreciate and recognise the privileged position we are in to create a meaningful social impact on our immediate community and the world around us.
We create a safe, fair, equitable and inclusive working environment in which our people can succeed and develop, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or cultural, religious or social background. A diverse team makes us stronger.
Skills and Experience
The right candidate should hold a Cert 4 in Fitness. Experience is favourable but not a requirement as we are willing to mentor and grow the right person in this role. They must have a passion for lifting and enjoy weighting/powerlifting styles of training.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.