We are currently seeking expressions of interest for experienced managers to manage our teams north & south of the River including Banksia Grove, Morley & South Lake.
Our vision is to; "build a supportive & encouraging health and fitness community that’s focused on real results so we can change peoples’ lives. We consistently promote the importance of a healthy, balanced lifestyle & share knowledge with our local community on the effectiveness of results-based training."
We have a very strong and committed member base. We value each & every person who walks through our doors. It is our members who drive us, motivate us & make us better.. and they deserve the very best the fitness industry has to offer. Does that sound like you?
Plus Fitness is one of Australia's fastest-growing groups of Gyms. As we grow we are continually looking for motivated, committed and passionate people to join our team.
As a Club Manager, you will have overall day-to-day leadership of your club, including ensuring all operational standards are delivered, you will be responsible for building and maintaining a sustainable member base, OH&S, and above all creating a club environment where all members have a great experience.
The key skills and attributes we are seeking in a Club Manager are:
- Outstanding communication skills - As a Club Manager, you will represent our brand. You will enjoy interacting with others and have the ability to communicate effectively with a broad variety of staff, members, and all other visitors.
- Leadership skills - As a Club Manager, you will be tasked with getting the best out of others. You will have the ability to effectively manage and mentor others and will ensure that everyone in your delivering their best performance.
- Operational excellence - As a Club Manager you will be highly organized and have the ability to manage multiple priorities. You will ensure that all processes, procedures, compliance requirements and business standards are met. You have a strong knowledge of club operations and have a willingness to learn and be agile in adapting to new requirements.
- A role model - As a Club Manager, you will live our Viva values and behaviours and be passionate about our brands. You will demonstrate professionalism, respect and be a role model for others.
- proficient use of Microsoft Office applications- Word and Excel.
As club manager, you will be working autonomously most of the time. The position includes some of the following tasks;
- Membership sales (including prospect calling)
- Administrative and clerical tasks, answering phones and responding to emails,
- General Cleaning of facility and equipment,
- Management of CRM systems and member database
- Outreach and community involvement,
- Customer service and dispute resolution,
- Member retention,
- Member challenges and member engagement,
- Meeting KPI's,
- Create a positive club culture with a strong focus on member appreciation,
- Promote the Plus Fitness brand and image within the local community.
- Marketing and promoting through multiple social media platforms including and not limited to; Instagram, Facebook, Google My Business, Campaign managers,
Candidates for Club Manager must have all the following:
- An outgoing and friendly personality,
- A passion for Health and Fitness,
- Administrative experience and competent computer skills,
- Management experience within the fitness industry (preferred but not essential),
- Knowledge of health and fitness whether professionally or personally,
- Hard work ethic.
Applicants should ensure they have the following certifications:
- First Aid
- Current & Valid Drivers Licence
- The Right to work in Australia
The successful candidate/s may be required to hold and maintain an appropriate clearance to work with Children.
How to Apply
If you’re driven, committed and reliable, and excited by the chance to utilise your experience in a new health and fitness environment, then we’d love to hear from you.
Apply now by emailing your CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you think this role is perfect for you, and your availability for the role.