F45 Training is a team-based functional training facility that is taking the world by storm. F45 places a huge emphasis on the 'three key factors' of motivation, innovation and results. Our classes are unique, fun and highly addictive which is why F45 Training is currently the fastest growing network of fitness studios in The World.
We have 3 x casual trainer positions available in our F45 Pymble studio.
We are a super friendly, supportive, outgoing team.
- Deliver high-quality, results-focused F45 group fitness classes and drive results for members.
- Assist in completing fitness appraisals, pre-exercise screening/evaluation and administrative duties.
- Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained.
- Develop and help foster a positive, motivational and community-based team training environment.
- A willingness to work flexible hours and eager to be actively involved the business.
- Working together with F45 Leadership, Team and Community to ensure that all aspects of the business are operating at the highest level.
- Energetic, strong, passionate and supportive attitude
- Be able to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Great communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be passionate about the health and wellbeing of members
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience is preferred but not essential
- Certificate III or IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.