We're looking for a dedicated personal trainer to join our crew!
Do you love learning, lifting and all things coaching?
Do you do best amongst a team of like-minded, passionate professionals?
Sound like you?... We'd like to talk.
Necessary traits; the desire to constantly learn and grow, aspirations to be a career fitness professional, a solid work ethic, and an all-around team player. We are very picky as to who we bring into our business. Only highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals need to apply.
- We are a team - No independent businesses or competition in-house, just a group of people supporting each other to grow to new levels.
- We're a young, growing business. Even with the challenges of the last few years, we’ve kept our team busy, working and happy!
- We have a strong education culture! Through our in-house and external training, we help our trainers learn and grow.
- We find your clients! We know your focus is to train people and be the best coach you can be, so we take care of all the lead generation and sales work. That's our job!
- No paying rent at PPT - Our team are paid based on their experience, qualifications and time with us. As you grow, so will your rate!
- As an employee of our business, you'll be paid holidays and sick pay.
- PPT is a trainer's paradise! Our facility is equipped with some of the world's best fitness equipment, nothing comes close within the MacArthur area. Atlantis Strength Equipment, Watson Barbell, Rogue Fitness Equipment and loads more. We've handpicked only the best equipment for our clients and trainers to work with.
Only apply for the role if you're:
- Interested in developing a career in the health and fitness industry, not just here for a cup of coffee! We are committed to our clients and need our trainers to be the same way.
- Keen to put your evidence-based training and nutrition knowledge to work while maintaining a strong desire to keep learning! We place a STRONG emphasis on continuing education and like our trainers to be the same way!
- Able to deliver both 1 on 1 and small group training sessions
- Tech and Social Media Savvy - we use a little tech in the house so you'll need to be able to do more than turn the computer on.
- A trainer that trains! You don't need to look like a bodybuilder, but if you don't train yourself, please don't apply.
- Available to work typical peak gym hours (and some split days).
- Able to work autonomously, you're reliable and just a decent person to work with. We have an awesome crew, and we're picky about who joins.
- Minimum Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current Personal Public Liability Insurance
- Senior First Aid
- Diploma in Fitness
- Human Movement, Sports Science, Exercise Science or Equivalent Degree
- Any other relevant tertiary qualification
Keen to Apply? We'd love to meet you!
Successful coaches are employed part-time (20-hour base salary + bonuses) with a view to a full-time salary paid position.
Send us through:
- Current Resume
- Cover Letter
- In your cover letter, include an answer to each of the following questions:
- What's one thing you know about PPT?
- Why do you want to work with us at PPT?
- What is one thing you'd bring to our team?
Send it all through via the 'Apply' button.
NOTE: You must be an Australian Resident to be considered for the role.