At Membership Services Australia you will maintain the membership portfolio on behalf of clients including UFC GYM, Class studios and other clients in the fitness industry. We are looking for a mature-minded person to join an elite performing team of highly motivated customer-focused individuals located within Head Office.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Pursue rejected members via email and phone.
- Negotiating with members
- Empathetic to members' financial situation whilst finding solutions to benefit our clients
- Making high levels of outbound calls (no cold calling)
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: Competitive hourly rate, employed as a Full-Time Employee
- Hours: Monday to Saturday on a rotating roster (38 hours guaranteed per week Flexible)
- Training: Training to equip you with all the skills specific to the role
- Qualifications: Basic Excel/Microsoft Office skills
What are we looking for?
- Able to work within a team or autonomously
- Communication: clear and confident with the ability to have tough conversations
- Persuasive: the ability to positively influence others
- Respectful: every conversation needs empathy and understanding for people’s situation
Who are we?
Membership Services Australia is a division of UFC GYM which is part of the world’s fastest-growing sporting brand.
With over 800 Clubs globally and growing UFC GYM is looking for the very best to join our team to help with the brands expansion in Australia over the next 5 years.
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.