Core24 Health Clubs
5 Great clubs: Frankston, Frankston South, Carrum Downs, Somerville, Mornington.
- Join the Mornington Peninsula's premium health club chain!
- Generous base salary + super + commission
- Fun, vibrant atmosphere
- World-class leadership, sales and communication training, development and support
Core 24 Health Clubs is looking for an experienced Membership Manager (or Senior Membership Consultant) ready to take the next step in their fitness career.
What we will do for you…
- Word class mentoring
- Receive the most up to date sales communication & leadership training
- Work with a positive and energized team
- Help our community become healthy and fit
- They help people begin their journey towards becoming faster, stronger, and fitter versions of themselves
- Join a team of highly regarded fitness professionals
- Become a team member of a leading health & fitness chain in Victoria
- Receive constant support from leaders at Core Health & Fitness
- Open the doors for your career
- Help you achieve your professional & personal goals
- Have a career that you can be proud of
To be considered, you must...
- Be happy, driven, motivated and enthusiastic
- Love health & fitness & enjoy a healthy active lifestyle
- Passionate about helping people
- Have a ‘Can Do Attitude’
- Enjoy achieving & crushing sales targets
- Eager to learn & implement new skills
- Have a good eye for detail, be organised and have effective communication skills
- Have a passion for making a difference to people
- Love the phone & communicating in-person & Zoom
- Have initiative & desire to ‘do whatever it takes’
About the role…
Manage the sales and front desk teams to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Drive member growth within the club
- Manage and motivate your team
- Ensure targets are met and exceeded
- Promote the club to create new sales opportunities
More specifically, here’s what you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Looking after walk in, taking incoming calls
- Pro-actively look for sales opportunities and implement lead generation strategies
- Running meetings with your team
- Attend weekly and monthly training
- Drive new, renewal & secondary spend sales
- Generating referrals and new leads to assist in building the sales pipeline.
Are you the right fit?
CORE HEALTH & FITNESS CLUBS is looking for an experienced sales professional with demonstrated success in the generation of new business. You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment working towards KPIs.
It goes without saying, you’ll need to be well presented at all times as you represent our professional organisation. Excellent communication skills are also essential, as you will spend ample time liaising with prospects and clients.
Finally, CORE HEALTH & FITNESS CLUBS is after someone who connects with our company values. You could be a great fit if these values align with your own and what you’re after in your next career move
Although not essential, 3 years experience working as a sales professional in the health & fitness industry would be a bonus.
Package & Perks
The team at CORE HEALTH & FITNESS CLUBS pride themselves on providing a great culture where high-performing team players work together to achieve a common goal.
Working within a positive, results-focused environment where strong performance is recognised and rewarded. Depending on your previous experience you’ll receive on-target earnings circa $70,000 to $100,000.This is made up of a base salary super and commission.
Personal and professional development is a focus for the business, and as such, you'll have access to world-class and ongoing training and development.
You will receive a gym membership and weekly personal training session.
Are you ready to join an organisation that is a market leader, growing and pushing boundaries and forging new paths as one of the most innovative health clubs in Victoria?
Please submit your application to Joe via the APPLY button.