UBX Boxing + Strength is an industry revolution. Training sessions are modeled around a 12-round boxing contest and are professionally designed to combine functional strength and cardio exercises for all fitness levels. A unique opportunity exists for a motivated individual to assume the role of a Club Manager / Coach.
You will be embarking on this career journey as a Club Manager and Coach and an essential part of the overall success of this exciting fitness venture. This opportunity will be based at one of our most established clubs UBX Scarborough.
The purpose of this dual role is to run the day-to-day workouts and to develop a gym culture where training excellence, member appreciation and results are the focus.
You will be required to:
- Run daily workouts.
- Maintain gym facilities.
- Assist in carrying out sales campaigns in order to increase membership via lead generation, brand promotion, social media networks and outreach activities.
- Execute member onboarding and retention programs.
- Participate in technical and personal development activities.
- Join the world's fastest-growing boxing provider
- Help drive the success of this new market leader in boutique fitness.
- Rare Full-time opportunity
- Highly Competitive Remuneration
- Opportunity to work directly with the franchisor
- A Fitness Revolution is happening in Scarborough!
- Join industry leaders and drive the success of this new market leader in boutique fitness.
- $30 per hour
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Possess Cert III and IV in Fitness, First Aid and Working with Children card.
- Have solid boxing and functional strength training knowledge and skills and be able to teach others effectively.
- Experience in instructing group fitness classes.
- Have an energetic, positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Meet minimum fitness level requirements.
- Be driven by excellence.
- Enjoy working with people and building meaningful relationships.
If you love working in a gym environment, have a professional approach to work and are looking to enhance your fitness career then this is the position for you!
Check out our socials and website to get a feel for the club!
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.