Snap Fitness Mt Lawley are seeking personal trainers to service their rapidly growing membership base.
Join Snap Fitness Australia today!
Are you ready to excel in the fitness space in an inner-city location across one of our clubs? Snap Fitness Mt Lawley is seeking motivated trainers, group fitness trainers / or those with a passion for fitness, to join our team to grow their business and development.
With over 2000 locations across the world, there is a location waiting for you to make a change.
Our offer is open to experienced trainers, newly graduated students or those looking to get into the fitness industry. We offer a generous member-to-trainer ratio whilst helping you grow with ongoing support and development to make you a successful trainer. Snap Fitness will welcome you alongside our experienced staff to ensure you have the skills to develop and grow in our welcoming clubs. For the right person, we also have Management roles.
Your success = our success, along with our members achieving their desired health and fitness goals with your help and support.
Coming on board with us, you will be motivated to achieve your personal business development and growth. If you have a passion for helping others, a can-do attitude and want to work alongside a strong motivated team, this is for you! Our members are waiting for you to come join us to help them succeed with your support and guidance.
What will Snap Fitness offer you?
- Uncapped earning potential
- On-going leads
- Social media advertising and in club
- Generous rent ramp-up period
- Work your own hours
- On-going support and development
- Welcome you into our motivated team
Your Role as a Personal Trainer:
- Build your own successful Personal Training business within our club
- Provide inductions, consultations and safety orientations to new members
- Run small group functional training classes
- Contribute to and participate in club activities, initiatives and campaigns
What we require from you is:
- Cert IV or Diploma in Fitness
- Current First Aid & CPR
- ABN & Insurance
- Fitness Registration (highly regarded)
- Passion for fitness & helping others achieve their goals
- Strong work ethic & positive attitude
- Drive to grow a successful & sustainable business
- A team player
Not yet qualified but want to get into our amazing industry and company, simply apply with a resume and cover letter and we will assist you with your journey thru the Snap Academy.
Our commitment to you is welcoming you into our team and helping support you and the success of your business. We onboard our members by putting them in front of a trainer from day one to help them stay motivated and accountable with your guidance. If you have a passion to understand our members' why and what brings them into our clubs, apply today!
Please attach your current and up-to-date resume with a cover letter to start the recruitment process.