HealthyPeople is proud to be partnering with Tribe Social Fitness based in Sydney's Sutherland Shire to help them bring on an experienced Fitness / Club Manager into their amazing team.
About Tribe Social Fitness:
Tribe is currently in their 10th year of operation based in Sydney's Sutherland Shire. 8 of their 14 trainers currently have been with them for more than 6 years. Tribe is very different as they invest time into their staff as they believe their members will only receive superior experience if their team loves what they do and who they work with.
Tribe understands each Team member needs to be looked after, challenged, recognised and has an opportunity to grow.
About the role:
As the Fitness / Club Manager you will need to coordinate and manage Personal Trainers, Group PT, Large Classes as well as oversee gym facility (operations)
In this role you will:
- Manage & Lead Staff (trainers) effectively to ensure employee engagement & retention of Trainers
- Deliver an exceptional new trainer onboarding & induction experience for PT’s
- Oversee the Group Exercise Timetable
- Oversee Group PT & Large Class induction & assessments
- Take 5-10 hours per week of PT/Classes
What's on offer?
This role offers you the chance to work alongside the Tribe Social Fitness founder who brings over 20 years of experience in the industry, providing quality training to a loyal and growing client base in a fun, social environment.
You'll also enjoy:
- Full-Time Permanent Opportunity
- An excellent salary package - $110,000 +
- Opportunity to grow and develop within the company
- Joining a fun-loving, supportive team that will ensure you feel you're a part of a family
As the successful applicant you will be an experienced Manager that has:
- 5+ years PT with extensive program design and group exercise experience
- Previous club / gym management of 700 plus members
- Leadership experience - i.e. Head Trainer or Running Operations
- Strong, proven relationship building / people management
- Scheduling / rostering
- A strong leader
- Performance management of staff
- Extensive Sales background in PT and gym memberships.
- Solid presentation skills and public speaking ability
How to apply
If you believe you’re the perfect candidate for the role and want to join a fantastic team, apply now with a copy of your cover letter and resume.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!