Work in a fun, friendly, supportive environment, with the best equipment on the market.
We are a well-established, busy 24/7 club located in the heart of Girrawheen. We strive to provide our members with an amazing experience each and every time they walk in the door and honour ourselves on the community we have created within our club. Group fitness is part of our service offering which we run from a private studio at the gym.
Assistant Club Manager
Join a dedicated, close-knit group of caring individuals who go above and beyond to support our amazing community members.
Be rewarded with a generous remuneration package as well as receiving comprehensive internal and external training and development in order for you to advance your skills.
We're obsessed with operating at the highest level and creating a warm and welcoming environment for our members. The successful candidate should have a passion for health and fitness, excellent communication skills and a warm personality that contributes to our already incredibly strong club culture.
Suitably qualified personal / group trainers looking to commit to a split management / PT role are encouraged to apply.
- Have a passion for health and fitness and the energy and ability to help others ignite change;
- You enjoy a multifaceted work environment and have the ability to seamlessly switch between task-based actions and people-focused service;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, on video and in-person;
- You're highly organized, have exceptional time management skills, a high level of attention to detail and sound computer skills.
- Have a genuine enthusiasm to ensure our members have an amazing experience every time they step in the door;
- Have a results-driven, problem-solving outlook with a confident ability to work autonomously;
- Driving the sales process, from outreach, to lead generation, appointments, managing walk-ins and completing the joining process for each new member;
- Achieving daily, weekly and monthly sales and member retention targets;
- Managing our social media accounts in a highly professional manner to showcase our member-centric culture;
- Supporting a team of highly motivated and dedicated staff to perform at their best and creating a fun and enjoyable environment for all;
- Be the main point of contact for members to ensure their membership and experience with us is outstanding at all times;
- Assisting in developing and executing marketing plans to promote the club within our local community;
- Ensuring the club is always clean, safe, well-maintained and operationally sound
- A generous wage package including monthly performance bonuses;
- Thorough training and onboarding provided with a heavy focus on providing an exceptional member experience;
- Receive ongoing professional development from internal and external mentors via online and face to face training;
- Work interactively with a hands-on owner who is invested in the day-to-day operational excellence and the overall performance of the club;
- Become a team member of a family of 3 Anytime Fitness clubs under the same ownership with opportunities for career progression for candidates looking to grow and develop;
- Enjoy an alternating fortnightly roster where every second week allows for a 3-day long weekend
If you have a desire to inspire people to live a longer, healthier and more fulfilling life, don't miss the chance to join our dynamic, driven and inspired team!