We're looking for a Lead Trainer at BFT Truganina
Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities available.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
BFT Truganina is on the hunt for a positive, motivated and technique focussed lead trainer.
Our lead trainer will be a critical role in the team - from making members feel welcome the moment they step into our studios, to motivating, inspiring, and guiding them through our 50-minute workouts, to playing an active role in recruiting new members and retaining our existing ones.
WHY JUMP AT THIS ROLE?
Our Lead Trainer will be provided with different opportunities to further upskill, opportunities for career progression, and KPI target and incentive opportunities.
- Do you have the following experience-and qualities?
- Minimum 2 years experience in personal training or group fitness training
- Cert 3 and 4 in Personal Training
- Ability to build an awesome member community
- Highly motivated and have a passion to succeed
- Have exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Work well as part of a team
- Flexibility and willingness to step outside the bounds of the role
- High level of integrity
Body Fit Training is Australia’s newest and most advanced group training methodology.
Since April 2018 we’ve sold over 50 franchises across Australia so we’re a brand on the move. We’ve incorporated scientifically proven training techniques aimed at reducing fat and creating lean muscle into a variety of 50-minute training sessions that are overseen by accredited coaches in a dynamic group environment.
High levels of visual content showcasing our programs are shown on multiple digital displays throughout the studio and allow our trainers to spend more time concentrating on our members, while the screens direct the traffic!
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply please send through your CV and a cover letter detailing why you believe you are ready for the BFT Truganina Lead Trainer role and what you believe are the three biggest attributes of being a coach.
We look forward to hearing from you.