UFCGYM is looking for a Club Manager with an OTE Salary of $140,000 for its first Signature Club in the Sydney CBD.
A State of the art facility offering functional training classes, fitness, wellness, recovery zones, lifting platforms, Cardio, MMA Fitness classes, allied health services and a premium juice bar offering.
UFC Gym is looking to change the way people view their fitness through our 'Train Different' ethos. We create a fun, motivating and community-orientated culture that aims to help men, women, children and families of varying abilities achieve their fitness goals.
Club Manager (Sales and Operations) What you bring:
- Manage club operations as well as driving new sales and greater member retention
- Recruitment of appropriately skilled team members, ownership of building team culture and delivering the UFC GYM Value
- Sales Execution focussed on all UFC GYM Key Metrics including Membership Sales, Private Coaching and Merchandise/apparel.
- Ability to Deliver ongoing Sales team training and personal Development
- Lead from the front and ensure the member experience exceeds expectations
- Deliver a Team Culture that nurtures and celebrates team success
- In a competitive industry, have an ability to think outside of the Octagon™
- Target focussed and performance-driven
- Ensure the team is focused on targets by applying a “Never Say Die” attitude
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Fitness Club Management experience is essential for this role.
- Experience in a Sales & Customer Service focused industry with Team Management experience (4+ years minimum)
- Ability to Manage people (7+direct/indirect reports) in a high volume and fast-paced business environment
- Time Management experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Sound understanding of Marketing and Outreach Practices
- Ability to manage and report on a P&L
- An unrivaled passion for the UFC brand and the Fitness Industry in general
Benefits and Perks:
- Package $100K - $140K OTE
- A passionate, energetic and fun culture. It's something that makes UFC GYM different and you'll feel part of the family right from the start
- Learning and development - Supporting and developing our staff is a key priority. We will provide you with the learning and skills you need to build a long term career
- Plus many other perks including complimentary UFC GYM membership (plus one for a friend)
- Opportunities to attend UFC Events and engage with International UFC Athletes.
- Must have completed a High School level certificate or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree (desirable but not essential)
- Current Police Check (or willing to obtain)
- Working with Children's Check (or willing to obtain)
If you believe you have what it takes then send your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply now' button below.